AO-51 Better today !

On a very low 4 minute pass  today 00.15 utc max 4 degrees elevation VK5DG ,
VK3FGN , VK4WDH , VK5DAG all heard from VK6, max signal  S3.
Looking forward to the next  higher pass. Can any of the VK operators report
on power levels as AO-51 passes over us please ? I cant receive the
telemetry. The signal has never been over S5 since I've been monitoring,
other sats are 20 over. Just wondering.
73
Keith
VK6XH
N.C.R.G
AMSAT NA  35338
W.I.A.
R.S.G.B.

Some mistakes are tooo much fun to make only once :)