Clarification

Several people have run some really strange directions with my last post.  I
apologize for not being as clear as I should have been.  Let me try again.
Of the amateur satellites currently in use AO-51 is the busiest.  It yields
the most contacts.  It is one of the easiest to hear. It has the highest
number of users.  How can that be considered anything but an overwhelming
success?

73,
Joe
ks5z