ECHO TML KISS COMMANDS???

Hello,

I have been playing with a new 9600 baud TNC.  It is the Spirit-2 by
PACCOMM.  Does anyone know the commands to place in the ECHO TLM pack
(Specifically cpbini.txt) to place this in and out of KISS mode?  WISP seems
to be able to do this without difficulty, but there is no command references
to investigate what WISP is actually sending.  I have Satellites in WISP set
up with "TNC-2" and "Check for smack TNC".  The manual that came with the
TNC mentions  the command "MKISS" to immediately turn on the KISS Mode,  but
, "to exit the KISS mode, the TCP/IP computer must issue the command PARAM
AX0 255, or the controller must be given a hard reset".  I am unsure how to
put this into the cpbini.txt file.

Thanks for your help.

73's,

Jeff