Eagle Launch Campaign

Now Echo is up there and working nicely, what is the amount that each member
of AMSAT needs to subscribe to get this one up there as well?
I put my money where my mouth was and contributed to Echo. I am quite
prepared to do my bit for Eagle, so if Martha or somebody on the Board can
publish the figure, maybe we can get some real money into the project,
Regards,
CW, FM, SSB and any other mode via satellite,
Mike G3LGR
P.S. If you want to get those of us using IC706s etc when mobile, onto FO29
and successors, what about AMSAT nominating a specific single uplink
frequency for us to use. Then we can tune our receivers around the nominal
downlink  frequency accordingly and allow for the doppler shift ourselves.
I'm sure there is a 'spare' 20kHz that we could use for this. It's worth an
experiment anyway.,