Re: ISS heard over Ontario, Canada

I have been on that list for a long while, but I have
been so busy at Rogers that today was the first day,
in what seems like months that, I finally got caught
up on all the email.

Since it was a lousy morning I thought I'd get some
sat hunting in and update the notes for Orbitron for
the authors next release.

I was nice to hear a voice from ISS.  I still wish
they were still using VHF-1 instead of TDRS.

--- RogerKola@aol.com wrote: > Hi Dave...

> You should subscribe to SAREX@amsat.org listing, the
> South Pacific has been
> giving us the "heads up" all morning that Mike was
> on.....
>
> He seems to be enjoying himself today..
>
> Roger
> WA1KAT

=====
David Bate - ScannerDesk & FlightDesk

- http://www.scannerdesk.com/
- Registered VHF/UHF Monitor VEM3ONT-19
- Worldwide Military HF Communications
- NASA KSC's The Ol'Pad Rat Award

'I have never been lost - I was merely unsure of my position for three days once.'