Re: AO-51 Sucess

In a message dated 07/31/04 2:47:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ks5z@AMSAT.Org
writes:

> I think it is safe to say more contacts have been made on Echo in the last
> three days than any other amateur satellite.  I also believe it would be
> safe to say more amateurs have used Echo in the last three days than any
> other amateur satellite.

Hi Joe...

You may want to qualify this by saying "active amateur satellite" or "FM
satellite" or the "first 3 days of opening of any other satellite" or something
else...otherwise you are putting 3 days of ECHO in the same league with all the
RS's, AO10, AO13, Sunsat, UO-14, AO-27 and the list goes on.....

I am interested in the point you are trying to make...

BST 73

Roger
WA1KAT