AO-51 Sucess

I think it is safe to say more contacts have been made on Echo in the last
three days than any other amateur satellite.  I also believe it would be
safe to say more amateurs have used Echo in the last three days than any
other amateur satellite.  How could that be defined as anything but a huge
success?

73,
Joe
ks5z

P.S. I'm planning my first AO-51 grid expedition!