ISS on Voice over West Malaysia

Greeting to all,

Tonight, approx 10.30 local Malaysia Time or 0230 hrs UTC, while I was
mobile, heard the ISS downlink (145.800 FM) on Voice for the first time.  By
the time I switched to 145.800, I heard ISS signing off with a JA???
something station or perhaps it was a 9M2/JA??? station.  Tried to uplink on
144.490 FM with a 1/4 wave mobile whip and a Yaesu FT-100 but failed.

Would appreciate perhaps if the station that made the contact could reply
me, if possible off the list so that I could confirm the station making the
contact and whether or not it was a 9M2 station

Many thanks and my apologies for the bandwidth.

73,

Chow Q. C.

9W2QC