Copied AO-51 with ICW32 and Rubber Duck Antenna

Just copied the 1523-1537 GMT with my ICW-32 and the stock rubber duck
antenna.  This was a 24 degree apogee pass for me.  By putting the radio on
a horizontal orientation, I clearly copied a couple of minutes of the pass
around apogee.  Not my plans but with pouring down rain, standing outside
with my Arrow wasnt an option.  Anyone know what transmitter power AO-51 is
using at this point ?

Ron
KA4KYI