2nd East Coast pass

I guess I've been out of the loop too long...today was the first day I heard
a speech processor on FM....and all the time I thought FM was used to produce
a more natural signal....needless to say, power was might today.....but there
was definitely a lot of "wasted" dead air (from collisions I suppose)....lets
see...if 50% of a 15 minute pass is unusable because of dead air, and the rest
of the pass is dominated by erps of over 50 watts...that leaves the satellite
available to what percentage of it's supporters?

Roger
WA1KAT
There's my Amsat number here somewhere.....