No Subject

Come on now, we dont need directed nets on the FM
birds. If you want to participate in a directed net
then why not get on HF or try your skills on FO29.
The last thing we need is a directed net on any FM
bird. And the FM birds are not a waste of time as I
for one like to work new grids and new states. And I
realize that not everyone feels the same way as I do
but when I want to chat I work FO29. Its a great bird
and not used to its potential, wonder why that is?
Save the bandwidth for more important things besides
talking about directed nets. A directed net would only
tend to makes things even more messed up than they are
right now.
Just my 3 cents worth.
Chuck,
KD6V.