Re: RE:Tower of Babel

And if the FM mess is not bad enough just wait till the BBS is opened and the
forward and store message system is really unstood by the new users. UO-22
flys with an empty Que and has for a long time. Since email what purpose does it
serve? It was great 10-15 years ago to send packet mail to my friends in
VK-land but now it would be useless. I don't think even the digi being on has
gotten much use for APRS.  Sure hope everyone that bought a new 9K6 tnc will get
some use of them.

N4QWF LYNCHBURG.VA.USA.NA Z:24503
INTERNET E-MAIL N4QWF@AMSAT.ORG or N4QWF@AOL.COM
Formerly KC4AHW VK3FEZ
Amsat #27845 ARRL #1395584
DXCC #33,478 (HF) WAS #296 (Satellite) VUCC #135 (Satellite)
LON. -79.13 LAT. +37.47 GRID FM07KL
FROM THE FOOT HILLS OF THE BLUERIDGE