AO-51 over Australia

Today was my first chance to have a go at AO-51 from here in Western
Australia. The pass was only about 6 mins due to trees etc. Can I make a
suggestion?
For the first few weeks of operation could operators keep their QSO's to
exchange of reports ,names etc to allow as many as possible their first leo
contact.
Today's entire pass was taken up listening to a qso about radio controlled
planes and caravan holidays with no possible chance of breaking in. Signals
were great but it would have been nice to have a try myself. The next pass
in an hour doesn't include the eastern states  in the footprint so I may be
able to hear myself at least.
Great satellite but I long for the return of AO-40 or P3E or Eagle for a
proper contact !!
73
Keith
VK6XH
N.C.R.G
AMSAT NA  35338
W.I.A.
R.S.G.B.

Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once :)