Re: Tower of Babel

Dave as usual has expressed objections to ECHO rather well.  Of course that
"objection" is the silly use of single channel FM and the god awful, silly,
discourteous useless power battle by those of little consideration!
     Yes indeed I was there demonstrating I am glad something of use is in orbit.
I'll be glad to say hello one time and then damn well support EAGLE as a real
satellite with real goals and ambitions useful to the ham service rather than the
HT CB service we have become used to.  Novel YES! useful no!!!!   Cliff K7RR