AO-51 over Europe

Hi all

Well, today was the big day.
I only had a chance to check the late pass's over
Europe and, as expected, the new bird was very busy!
IK8OZV, ON5NY, PA3BWK, MW0CXH, DF1VB,
EB4DKA/m were among the most clear call's heard.
On the last pass me and Pedro (EB4DKA) manage to
work Stan (WA1ECF), for our first transatlantic QSO
on the new sat.
Although I'm not number 1 fan of FM birds, I must say
it´s great to have a now sat to play with.
I can't wait to try it on digital modes.
Again, congratulations to AMSAT-NA for this sucessfull
satellite.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT
www.qsl.net/ct1eat