Re: Tower of Babel and fo-29 goes unused

Jeff,
I am on your side. I was on vacation so I didn't know AO-51 was going to
be put into operation.  Even the LEO wide passband sats cannot give
Satellite users the HEO type of operation. I've been in the same boat on
FO-29.   While we wait for the "novelty" to wear off and everyone has
operated the AO-51 newbird,  we can put this time to good use and insure
HEO type birds where we can have the nets & etc.take place.
Those unofficial polls I take at "hamfests" seem more scientifically
correct than I imagined.  Hats off to those that have breathed life into
AO-51 and have given a shot in the arm to the satellite community.
"GO EAGLE !"

73,
Dee, NB2F
"I work for donations"