A Bit Perplexed!!

On the 17:30 UTC pass, the 435.150 telemetry signal was its usually strong
signal level. The 435.300 FM signal levels were significantly lower with
occasional signals coming through but at the very low levels.

Prior to opening it up, the tests on 435.300 yielded a very, very strong
carrier with full quieting. I haven't heard that condition since opening it
up. Are we getting an input or IF overload with the, no doubt, abundance of
RF seen by the receiver??

Anyone else experiencing the same? I heard W0EEC would be monitoring the
telemetry this pass. Did you note anything Emily?

Bill - N6GHz