swl report SO-51

Hi,
I just listened for the first time SO-51 FM repeater.
As predicted the tx was countinuosly ON during all the pass, with great
pile-up.
The signal is very good, and quite costant: S5/6.

My little station is composed by:
ant 10 elem. Horizontal pol. with az.el. rotator.
low loss cable with N connectors ( att. 1.5 db circa)
Ic 706mkIIg with fm narrow filter... and nothing else.

The pass had 21 max elevation from my home in Genoa, north Italy (JN44mj) at
sea level.

I enclose a .wav file with few seconds of the recorded traffic.

Best 73'

IW1RGA Michele

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of 1strxso51.wav]