AO-51 Pass over Europe

Hi All,

during the last pass of AO-51 over Europe arround 11:00 UTC
i tried to recieve the Bird.
The Downlink-Signal was as expected really good to copy.
I used an 5 ele Yagi vertical and Pre-Amp so the Signal was between
S1 and S8 at my FT-847.
The Bird was absolutly crowded, lots of stations where trying to
come over, but the Luck was with me and I did a complete QSO with
ON4BK (57/59 JO31RM/JO20FM).
For Uplink I used a 4 ele Yagi vertical and 50 Watt out of my FT847.
Both Antennas where mount on a Foto-Threepod in the Garden with
a "Muskle-Rotator".

Best Regards,
Jochen df1vb

DF 1 VB