AO-51 over DM65 @ 0400

Good strong signal at my QTH (DM65gu), between a S9+10 and S9+60 on my
home-brew 11 element cross yagi w/preamp.  Still had good audio, yet
didn't register on signal meter when I switch to my 70cm j-pole without
preamp.  Belden 8237 (RG8) coax in both cases.

Much of the time I heard folks stomping all over each other.

I didn't try transmitting, didn't want to add to the QRM <grin>

-Freeman, N5FPP