AO-51 Report fm FM-15 (Orbit 8637)

Still no contacts...  Oh well...

I'm not at my test range tonight (at the Stadium of East Carolina
University) so I can't do an honest comparison but I wasn't hearing the bird
as well as I usually hear SO-50 on a mid-continental pass.  Did have some
brush in the way, though.

Unable to hear too many stations.  Needed greater than 17 degrees before I
could solidly hear it, which is similar to SO-50 on my setup.

Can't wait to be on my home turf and see how it compares!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org

AMSAT Member: 35360
Project OSCAR Member

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW.