TS-2000, SATL mode, and tones

Hi all,

Well, after hearing the strong FM voice on Echo, I'm motivated to try and program my TS-2000X so I can try a QSO.

I've read the manual, experimented; read the manual some more, and experimented some more.

For the life of me, I can't see how to enable/program the 67 Hz transmit tone while in satellite (SATL) mode.

I have figured out a work around of sorts (using the sub-band receiver as a receiver, or as a transmitter, will work).  But this arrangement doesn't allow use of the linked VFOs, etc. or other satellite mode features.

Is what I'm trying even possible?

73,

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]