AO-51 Orbit 424

Hello the Net:

I could hear ECHO on it first activated pass.

Heard KA8HQL, KO4MA, N1JEZ, KB2M and VE3VRW.

I could not get into the satellite  !!

I tried the IC-910H in sat mode with tone on at 67 Hz on TX.

Then I tried the FT-847 for TX only, 145.920 MHz tone encoder ON. Using
the IC-910H for RX only.

Still was unsuccessful in hearing myself thru ECHO.

I could hear N1HOQ on the uplink freq, but not on the downlink freq.

Any thoughts anyone  ??

Stan, Wa1ECF

zzzzzz