AO-51 Report fm FM-15

Heard AO-51 come and go without making any contacts.  :(  Oh well, hopefully
the next pass at nearly 0400Z will be better.

I noticed some times that I was getting a really clear carrier without
audio.  It was actually covering up some stations that were working the
bird.  Not sure what it was but noticed it throughout the pass.  Actually
received signals up to S4 on the FT-51R using an arrow antenna.  Will be
monitoring the next pass at 0351Z to make more contacts.  Looking for my
first contact with W0EEC...

Oh, N1JEZ (VT) was loud and clear in what should have been a low pass at
that time.  He sounded like he worked it from the horizon on up.

Up coming ops...  Please don't click the mic or call blindly...  You WILL
hear the bird when it comes into view.

73s,
Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org

AMSAT Member: 35360
Project OSCAR Member

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW.