AO-51 0215Z pass 7/30/04

Heard Mike KE4AZN, another call KA8HQL, but not sure if it was the
8-land station calling Mike or Mike calling him. Also heard a Vermont
station. Signals were distorted and not very strong on 435.300 plus or
minus. I tried calling Mike but not sure if sure if anyone heard me
other than myself. Equipment here is Icom 821H, Cushcraft AO-P Oscar
Pack, with Icom preamps, and 9913 coax. Pat, K4AVO