AO-51 Heard

I gave this evening's pass over the US a try for my first satellite
contact (been listening upto now). It was nice an loud during the high
(87 deg.) pass, and I heard alot from N1JEZ. I heard TONS of burps, buzzes
and squeaks as folks tryed to get thru. I gave it a shot, but other than a
change on the downlink's sound, I did not hear myself. Ah well.

Hope everybody had fun on it tonight.

Dave
W1EUJ