No Subject

Heard AO-51 come and go without making any contacts. :( Oh well, hopefully the next pass at nearly 0400Z will be better.

I noticed some times that I was getting a really clear carrier without audio. It was actually covering up some stations that were working the bird. Not sure what it was but noticed it throughout the pass. Actually received signals up to S4 on the FT-51R using an arrow antenna. Will be monitoring the next pass at 0351Z to make more contacts. Looking for my first contact with W0EEC...

Oh, N1JEZ (VT) was loud and clear in what should have been a low pass at that time. He sounded like he worked it from the horizon on up.

Up coming ops... Please don't click the mic or call blindly... You WILL hear the bird when it comes into view.

73s,

Eric KF4OTN
kf4otn@amsat.org

AMSAT Member: 35360
Project OSCAR Member

All contact logs are uploaded to the ARRL LoTW.