The AMSAT Journal

Everyone,

Just wanted you to know that the July/August 2004 issue of the Journal was
uploaded to the printer today. It's about a week late due to a heavy month
at work leaving little time to work on the Journal. It will take the printer
a few days to get it produced and then it will go into the mail. Sorry for
the delay, but the issue will have info on the Echo launch, P3E, A Cheap
S-band signal generator, C-C Rider transponder proposal, an ARISS Phase II
update and other very interesting articles. It also has a few extra pages
this time. I hope you enjoy it.

As always, I am looking for articles. If you have one to contribute I'd like
to have it.

73 and go Echo!!!

Ed Long
WA4SWJ