From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Woody
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:54 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] "Space Scanner" - Automatic Satellite TV Tracking System

There is a "DSS Satellite Motion Tracker For RV's & Boats at Anchor" listed
for sale on eBay.  Actually, there are 45 of these units for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&?ViewItem&item=5711919856

The manufacturer's website is:
http://www.tele-satellite.com/TSI/9712/galaxis.shtml

Has anyone tried to use one of these units for Amateur Satellite tracking
with a small dish?

73,

Woody
KJ4SO