Re: AO-51 NEWS

    Looks like a downlink change in freq.
    Steve/kb9ups

Yeah, 435.300 MHz is where i've heard them testing.  Note that the
frequency currently specified on the AMSAT webpages, 435.225 MHz, is
already in use by GO-32, which has been an active satellite lately.
(I don't think it was when the ECHO was being designed.)  So it makes
sense that the voice downlink changed and let's be thankful that they
were able to do that.

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]