Re: Re: Homemade Geiger Counter

Very interesting .Why one could not use several (a lot) of neon tubes together(in parallel),with one mixed output?
I have heard that a similar circuit works with (large)ge diodes.
Some old rectifiers,build with square-shaped plates diodes, could be a good idea?

73,
Fred.

------
Clix Rapidix - Aumente até 6X a velocidade da sua Internet
Adira em http://acesso.clix.pt e comece logo a navegar