New to the list. Problem with WiSP

Hi,

I'm new to the list and to satellites in general. I've been evaluating
various software and have a problem trying yo use WiSP. When I try and
update the Database it reads the .txt file and lists the various
satellites. Some show as "Not updated" and some as "Added to database".

My problem is that the update does not seem to take as they updated
satellites do not show up anywhere.

Is this a limitation before registering or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for an pointers.
Brian
KC8ZBC