Re: CUBESAT application at the FCC

Damn! here we go again.  My server dumped the latest set of messages and I have
go what I read some hours ago.
     Why in the devil is the FCC worrying about inconsequential debris when Russia
is placing TONS of garbage in orbit?  Little old CUBESAT is really a terrible
threat with a four inch cube weighing one kilogram!!!!  One rocket booster weighs
a hundred times that and the FCC is worried about satellite lifetime?  Good god
get real!!!  In fact the ONLY proposal concerned with debris was CAL POLY.  The
rest of the community could care less!!!!   Damn I'll never understand politics.
Cliff K7RR