WiSP error

I receatly installed a copy of WiSP on my laptop. When I try to get a dir update from a pacsat (go-32 or uo-22) I get a
  No -5 KB2M
back from the satellite. When I try to access from another computer I have WiSP on all is well. I tried to reset the directory on both satellites but I still get the same error. Does anyone experienced with WiSP ever see, or no how to fix this problem?
73 Jeff kb2m