Infos on Unisat-3

Hi to  the list,
Please can anybody tell me more infos on the Bird?
I red on a message that the rx frequency is 435.272.
I've been on that frequency during a pass and I could hear something
like 9600 baud have tried to decode something but nothing decoded it
seem that the satellite did not send any data.
Can anybody tell me if the bird is sending any data?
It is right that it transmit at 9600 baud?
Is there any TX Frequency released?
Is the bird for amateur use or not?
Tnx in advance for any help
73 de Enzo IK8OZV