More On Unisat-3

I also received an email reply from Manfredi Porfilio (after many, many
email) saying the same think about being switched on for 8 minutes over Rome
but he would not reply to my questions about intended operation, any
technical details (Pout, antenna, type of modulation, etc), or whether it
could ever be used by the Amateur community.

He did offer that the downlink is 435.275 MHz so perhaps our European
colleagues might be able to do some tracking.

>From time to time I feel Amsat gets tight lipped about goings on but these
folks and the SaudiSat folks are really tight with any information. I've
tried to get info on SaudiSat from the Saudi's but so far - no response.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz