RE: Homemade Geiger Counter

Or, for those building new devices, Geiger-Mueller tubes are available
from a multitude of companies. An example is Images SI (google it),
selling a small
(9.1mm dia, 40mm long) Neon and Argon filled tube with a mica window. I
think it is a little expensive at >50 bucks, but it does come with a
datasheet and schematic.

Didn't UO-11 have a radiation exeperiment?

Dave
W1EUJ