QRM on AO-7 Mode B

We got a lot of QRM on AO-7 Mode B tonight.  It started out OK pointing
south from CM-87 but really degraded pointing north.  The reason was many
stations on the wrong sideband.

After some quick thinking and help from some pictures by VE7WFG we knew why
- the Aurora bounce folks were working 432 on USB (opposite from AO-7's LSB
uplink) pointing north.

Bills pictures are at http://www.billgreene.ca/gallery/

73,

Emily