5400 Resistance Readings

I continue to be confused in repairing this 5400B EL rotor and I
thank all those of you who have been trying to coach me through the
repair. It was suggested that I take readings off EL terminals 1,2 &
3. I have the boom tube removed. I took readings at 0 at the control
box terminals with power off and came up with the following:

Pins 1-2 0
Pins 2-3 3.7 ohms
Pins 1-3 0 ohms

readings at 90 deg according to the control box meter:

Pins 1-2 243 ohms
Pins 2-3 210.7 ohms
Pins 1-3 0 ohms

readings at 180 deg.

Pins 1-2 45.7 ohms
Pins 2-3 0 ohms
Pins 1-3 0 ohms

Another ham suggested that a good pot will read 0 ohms at 0 deg., 250
ohms at 90 deg. and 500 ohms at full rotation to 180 deg.

Another helpful ham reported the following readings from his healthy EL rotor:

0

Pins 1-2    237.2 ohms
Pins 2-3      2.8 ohms
Pins 1-3    235.7 ohms

90

Pins 1-2    184.5 ohms
Pins 2-3    172.2 ohms
Pins 1-3    234.1 ohms

180

Pins 1-2     24.2 ohms
Pins 2-3    228.5 ohms

Can anyone tell me what I should be reading from these pins? Am I
reading values from the wrong pins? My AZ rotor is working fine so
can I compare readings through the same panel meter rotation?
I wish Yaesu would have been more helpful in the schematic as mine
doesn't even show the two stop switches and does not indicate a value
for the pot.

Thanks for any additional help.
Rick W2JAZ

--