Preamp

I was wondering if anybody had any expierance useing pre amps made by Ramsey
Electronics. The sent me specs on a 144 and 440 modeles. They are about
15.00 plus shiping. I know not to expect too much for the price but was
wondering if anybody has ever used and mast mounted either one? If so how
did they do enclosed and exposed to the elements?  They also sell a little
more eleborate 2mtr version for about 35.00

Mike
N6IMF