F/G0SFJ/P report

Hi

Following is the report of my personal mini-dxpedition to Finistère,
northern France, on SO-50 between 14 and 22 July 2004.

The stations worked by F/G0SFJ/P were:

EB4DKA/P
2E1EUB
G3LGR
EA4CYQ
F6HTJ/P
GB4FUN **
OZ1MY
EB3GND
ON5SA
G4DPZ
GI0VKP
IW1RGA
DO9OAM/P
G1OCN *
IZ1DXG
DK2HG

Gotaways:

DF1VB (not sure), GI0IJB, 3Z6AET (My battery down)

All  except GB4FUN were worked from the beach outside GUILVINEC in south
Finistère  but GB4FUN (**) was worked from DOUARNANEZ, on the quay during
Dourananez 2004 (Tall Ships) outside the F6KRU stand.  (Locators withheld
for possible SWL reports). All QSOs will be sent QSL cards via Bureau
except G1OCN (*) who wants his direct.

Many thanks to NSC-ARS for the loan of the THD7E handheld. The equipment
(incliuding my Arrow ) excited considerable interest from "la foule" (the
crowd) at Douarnanez 2004 and on the local beach, a good advertisement for
amateur  radio. 2 of the 3 /P stations worked also reported using handhelds
and an Arrow - it's the way forward!!! Looking forward to SO-51!!!

73 de andy G0SFJ