AO-51 heard in CM88 (includedvoice test)

Heard usual digital signal on 435.15 (+/- doppler) and a brief voice test
on 435.30 which was clear and strong.  I heard a voice ID, followed by
'testing' and some numbers; it was a very brief test.  I suspect i could
have copied it using my HT with a 'long rubber duck', but wasn't quite
quick enough to catch it.

[Note: I never send unsolicited binary attachments and if you receive anything
purportedly from <kd6pag@qsl.net> that isn't signed with my callsign, then it
probably isn't from me.]