AO-51 VERY strong 0452z

40 over S9 in CM87tm at 0452z with a 27 degree pass.  I copied a lot of
telemetry and the satellite seems to be very stable - only one polarity
change.

Oddly enough the telemetry was reporting transmitter power at 1.4 watts at
the beginning of the pass and .6 watts at the end - maybe that was
programming. About 2 minutes into the pass I whipped out my W32A and it was
S8 on the whip antenna (AL-800).

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm