Re: APRS on ISS, the saga continues

Please tell us exactly what is in your UNPROTO string.
The UNPROTO command in a TNC is really two things.
The TOCALL and the DIGIPATH separated by a VIA.

You should use something like APRS VIA ARISS.
Bob

>>> "Bill Bruno" <billbruno@earthlink.net> 7/24/04 9:45:29 AM >>>
Still cant get my aprs packets into ISS. Using TS2k and the sat beam
antenna
I can run aprs locally on 144.390 with no problem.  When I switch
frequency
to 145.800dn/145.990up, path of  rs0iss-3,as well as others suggested.
I can
copy plenty of aprs stations thru ISS, but not my own packets. The
radio is
tx'ing my packets but their not being digied. Might power be an issue?
I'm
getting approx 70w at the antenna (Arrow). The antenna is working, I'm
able
to work so-50 and fo-29 with no problem.  Thanks to all for the many
suggestions. I have tried them all. Still looking
Bill
----
Sent via amsat-bb@amsat.org. Opinions expressed are those of the
author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite
program!