Wanted: UT-10 1.2Ghz Module for TS-790A

Hi all - I'm looking to get on 1.2Ghz, and my Kenwood TS-790A has the
option to do that with the UT-10 module.

If you have a UT-10 in your TS-790A that you're not using
anymore, would you be interested in selling it?

I'm really interested in getting on 1.2Ghz.

Please email me if you have one for sale, or know of anyone that has
a TS-790A with a UT10 that might consider selling.

Thanks and 73, Dave N2TEB