AMSAT Journal Article help

Dear Friends,

I recall reading a recent article in the AMSAT Journal that
showed a chart of the differences in spin-modulation fading
between using linear and circular polarization on AO-40.

I would like to reference this article in a paper I am currently
working on but I seemed to have misplaced my copy.

Does anyone remember the Author, Title and AMSAT Journal Issue?

Thanks! and 73,
Tony AA2TX