From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Mike Miller
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 1:14 PM
To: Bill Bruno; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] APRS on ISS, the saga continues

Power is not the problem. I regularly get into the digi with 25W
into either a collinear j-pole or crossed Moxon rectangles.

Are you positive you are actually transmitting on 145.990?

Late night and weekday daytime passes are easier than evening as
there is less competition.

I have been heard and not seen my own packet digipeated. If you
gave your call, maybe some one would report seeing you. I won't
be able to look until late next week due to my work schedule.

Mike kc9doa