Re: control box

Hi Gerry and the group.  How nice to see once again Gerry!  It was nice sharing
time at Toronto.  Are you considering going to Washington D. C. for the annual
meeting?  I would like to go a few days early and stay a few days late to take in
the sights as well.  Regarding the Radio Shack lamps try:     272-1092C
however I would whatever it takes to convert your lamps to LED's!       Cliff K7RR