Re: Fo-29 Digitalker Status

The Digitalker is in FO-29 - here's a recording of it when I heard it...

http://www.sunsunsun.net/kd4app/amsat/fo-29-digitalker-24Aug2003.mp3

Please pardon the fact that it's twice as fast as it should be - it somehow
got messed up when I converted from .wav to .mp3

Don't know the current status - the above file was recorded August 24, 2003.

73's

Don Woodward