KD2BD modem

Hello AO-51 listeners,

Has anyone used the KD2BD 9600 baud modem for decoding the telemetry?
Also has anyone modified it for 38k4 use?

For those outside the footprint of the control stations, I have been
decoding telemetry on 435.150 most days since launch.  To put it
another way, every time I listen for it, the telemetry is there and
decoded.  Though it has been harder when only transmitting at 340mW.

73 de David VK5DG